Property Investing with a difference
We are passionate about Supported Living as a property investment model.
We love creating homes for vulnerable people and think it also provides a great property investment strategy. Lisa brings her 20 years of nursing experience and combines it with her property knowledge to understand and navigate the complexities involved in this model.
What is Supported Living?
Supported living is designed to help people with a wide range of support needs to retain their independence. People are supported in their own home, this can range from 24 hour care to short visits from a care provider. People have their own tenancy and this is separate from their care provision.
Why invest in Supported Living?
- You are providing a home for a vulnerable person.
- You can have a long term tenant; often leases are for 5, 10 or even 20 years, so you have guaranteed income without having to worry about voids.
- You can receive higher rent for your property.
- There are no letting agents fees to pay.
- Often these leases cover wear and tear and maintenance of your property, so we believe it can be as close to a ‘hands off’ property investment model as you can get.
There are many challenges in setting up a supported living property but we understand this area of property investing, we have great connections and many opportunities for investors to work with us.
Please do get in touch if you would like to find out more.
Bungalow refurbishment for an adult with complex learning disabilities
LARGER SUPPORTED LIVING PROJECTS
We have some exciting new projects in the pipeline, we look forward to telling you about these here soon.